TST supports and provides maintenance service for a wide range of semiconductor inspection systems.
- System Refurbishment
- “Refurbishment” is the term used to describe the maintenance and servicing work performed on used systems in order to restore them to good condition. TST engineer, who has experience working in the major semiconductor manufacturers, will refurbish the systems in a strict controlled environment, clean room.
- System relocation and installation
- TST will acquire pre-shipping data on customer request and prepare the tool for shipping. We will relocate and install the tool at the specified location.
- Semiconductor systems are highly sensitive technological equipment and it is inevitable that the users encounter issues at some point of time. TST has its original on-call supporting system. The telephone support is free. And if so required, engineers are available for dispatch.
- Sales of Used Systems
- In accordance with our customer needs, TST will find the right tool in the market worldwide.
- Periodic maintenance and consumable parts replacement
- TST perform tool periodic maintenance(Preventive Maintenance) and consumable parts replacement, for example lamps and lasers.
- System Auditing
- TST will inspect the current tool condition and perform auditing including those which customers are intending to purchase and remanufactured by customers.
Wafer inspection systems
Non-pattern wafer surface inspection systems
- SP1 Series
Overlay and Metrology systems